Injazat’s Infrastructure System offering works seamlessly to provide consistent, reliable and more performant services to our clients.
Server Management Services
We can provide an integrated set of Server Management processes, either based at our Tier IV Data Center, or at the Client Data Center. This service includes monitoring, management, evaluating, and reviewing the server environment across the following service elements:
- Server Operating Systems Monitoring and Patch Management: Monitor from a single console services availability, servers and application performance, and critical alerts. Availability monitoring, Performance monitoring, Automated Alerts and Notifications, Patch Management.
- Active Directory & Domain: OU (Organisation Unit) management; GPO (Group Policy) management; DNS management; Authentication management; Trust relationship management.
- Enterprise Messaging: User mailbox management; User quota management; Database availability; Mail flow tracker; Apply rules and policies to messaging.
- Directory and Print: Configuration of local and network printers; Configuration of file shares with restriction to specific folders and users; Provide a redundant replication of files from site to site.
- Antivirus: Antivirus agent installation; Fine-tuning and updates; Exclusion of scanning critical databases folders to avoid impact on performance.
- Incident and Fault Management:
- Fast resolution of unplanned interruptions to, or reduction in quality of, an IT service.
- Non-critical failures also managed as incidents, such as failure of one disk from a mirror set.
- All user requests or auto-generated tickets logged with the Service Desk are resolved according to agreed SLAs.
- Active ticket/case management until resolution and closure.
- Escalation to third party vendors when required.
- Root cause analysis to uncover underlying issues and prevent recurrence.
Server Management Services – Supported Technologies
- Operating System: Windows, Linux (RedHat, Oracle & SuSE), HP-UX & Oracle Solaris
- High Availability: Windows Cluster Services; Veritas Infoscale Availability; HP Service Guard [SGLX] on Linux & HP Service Guard on HPUX; Oracle Solaris Cluster; RedHat Cluster Suite
- Disaster Recovery: HP Metro Cluster for Site to Site Recovery
- Virtualization: VMWare Environment; Oracle VM Manager
Data Backup & Recovery
Aligning to business needs, our Backup & Recovery service provides round the clock coverage for effective delivery and monitoring, in a secure and resilient Tier IV Data Center.
Working together with our Server and Application Management capabilities, and governed by stringent operational policies and procedures, we ensure critical business data is stored appropriately and recoverable on demand, as needed by the business in case of data loss.
We have assembled technology from the world’s leading vendors in the backup space, including EMC NetwWorker, Avamar, Veeam and Commvault.
Our Backup & Recovery offering covers the following service areas:
- Backup services for critical data (Exchange, SAP, Oracle, SQL etc.)
- Dedicated staff providing 24x7 coverage for all backups.
- Support various tape libraries including HP, Quantum’s, etc.
- Secured location for tapes inside the Tier IV Data Center.
- Off-siting facility with data encryption.
- Disaster Recovery services for critical backups.
- Providing 24x7 restores for the services in the backups.
Storage Management provides a healthy, redundant and resilient backend, through consistent maintenance and proactive monitoring.
Our dedicated team of storage management professionals ensures optimum delivery of storage services, governed by operational policies and procedures and driven by industry best practices.
Service elements provided under this service are as follows:
- Provisioning and allocation of the required storage.
- Storage availability monitoring and management.
- Storage administration to manage routine and planned storage management tasks, including activities such as request fulfillment, change management, routine health check and performance analysis.
- Plan and execute firmware/software upgrades on the Managed Storage Service platform.
- Implement security practices, such as logical unit masking, preventing unauthorized storage access from an unauthorized server.